Ski season entices with hundreds of the best ski resorts in the US for advanced and novice alike. Searching for airborne excitement on the slopes? Or maybe just a leisurely run down the hallways with a romantic fireplace dinner?
This list of ski areas can help you decide where you will spend your next ski trip.
- 1 Mt. Wach., Massachusetts
- 2 Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Wyoming
- 3 Regis Aspen Resort, Colorado
- 4 Beaver Creek Resort, Colorado
- 5 Beaver Creek, Colorado offers a family activity every day of the week, including ski nights, scavenger hunts, and story time at the resort's children's theater. There's also a nursery, as well as a car-sharing program where staff escorts kids to and from ski lessons Vista Verde Ranch, Colorado
- 6 Park City Mountain Resort, Utah
- 7 Purgatory Ski Resort, Colorado
- 8 Aspen Snowmass Ski Resort, Colorado
- 9 Mt. Hood Skibowl, Oregon
- 10 mountain. Baker Ski Area, Washington
- 11 Big Sky Resort, Montana
- 12 Heavenly Mountain Resort, CA
- 13 Timberline Lodge and Ski Area, Oregon
- 14 Teton Pass Ski Resort, Montana
Mt. Wach., Massachusetts
Located in Worcester County, Massachusetts, this ski resort caters to first-time skiers with a beginner package that includes equipment rentals, lessons, and tickets Low mountain lifts. Guests can also enjoy the newly designated beginners area, where they can learn the ins and outs of skiing from specially trained instructors.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Wyoming
Ready to test your skills? Head to the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, Wyoming. The famous Corbet's Couloir Cliff, often referred to as the most fearsome cliffs in North America, begins with a descent that allows you to free-fall up to 9 metres. Once you land, you will have to make a sharp right turn around a rock. If your skills are on par, the run at the end will be a soothing finale.
Regis Aspen Resort, Colorado
World class.” In addition to skiing, the resort offers amenities such as a popular restaurant, spa, heated pools, and first-class service.